AGV Sport Modular Mono
- 3 Shell sizes
- 190° horizontal field of view
- 85° vertical field of view
- Supplied with a clear visor
- 100% Max Vision (120) Pinlock included
- Anti-scratch visor
- Metal visor mechanism
- Multi step visor mechanism
- Patented Extra Quick Release System
- Patented Visor lock system (VLS)
- Micro opening system
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor
- ARK communication system ready (optional extra)
- Shell shape designed to minimise the risk of impact energies being channelled to the collar bone.
- Shell designed to maximise aerodynamic performance and to have 0 dynamic weight at 130km/h (80 mph)
- Adjustable rear spoiler • Removable cheek pads with fresh and fluid Ritmo fabric
- Removable crown pad Shalimar fabric
- Neck roll with Ritmo fabric and synthetic leather with high abrasion and water-resistance treatment
- Sanitized ® antibacterial treatment
- 2Dry instant sweat absorption
- Microsense premium skin comfort
- Fit designed to allow wearing glasses
- Patented double face crown pad
- All liners are removable and washable
- Removable nose guard
- Removable wind protector
- 100% Carbon fibre
- 100% Carbon fibre chin guard
- 5 density EPS developed in 4 sizes
- Approval ECE 2205
- Chin guard opening system designed to prevent accidental opening
- Titanium Double ‘D’ ring fastening system always ensures correct strap tension
- 2 front vents
- 1 rear extractor
- Adjustable air vents
- Adjustable rear extractor
|Helmet Model||Sport Modular|
We offer free shipping with all orders over £50.
We try to ship all orders the same day (orders placed before 2pm) but unfortunately we cannot guarantee next day delivery unless this has been agreed beforehand and at an additional cost.
All orders are sent recorded or tracked and will require a signature; with this in mind please make sure you are at the address when specified as parcels cannot be left unattended.
We will forward the tracking number via email once your item has been dispatched. Please check your email is correct at time of order.
Smaller items are sent via Royal Mail using a First Class Recorded service. A tracking number can be supplied upon request.
Larger, heavier and more valuable items are sent by UPS.
Our flat rate shipping fee for all items is subsidised down to just £3.99 for UK mainland addresses, an additional fee may apply to other off-shore addresses and needs to be agreed before any orders are processed. Please contact us if you require this service.