Dainese Tempest 2 D-Dry Jacket
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
- 2 in 1 removable inner thermal jacket
- 2 outer pockets
- 2 inner waterproof pockets
- 1 cargo pocket on the rear
- Rubbered buttons
- Front Idraflap closure
- Reflective inserts
- Jacket to trouser fastening system
- Collar hook
- Neck strap adjustment
- Wrist strap adjustment
- Waist adjustment
- Sleeve adjustment
- Cordua ® fabric
- D-Stone ™ fabric on high impact areas
- D-Dry ® membrane waterproof 20.000mm
- 2 inlet vent zips on sleeves
- 2 inlet vent zips on chest
- 2 extraction vent zips on back
- Removable 130g thermal jacket (Can be worn independently)
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 on shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Pocket for double chest protector
We offer free shipping with all orders over £50.
We try to ship all orders the same day (orders placed before 2pm) but unfortunately we cannot guarantee next day delivery unless this has been agreed beforehand and at an additional cost.
All orders are sent recorded or tracked and will require a signature; with this in mind please make sure you are at the address when specified as parcels cannot be left unattended.
We will forward the tracking number via email once your item has been dispatched. Please check your email is correct at time of order.
Smaller items are sent via Royal Mail using a First Class Recorded service. A tracking number can be supplied upon request.
Larger, heavier and more valuable items are sent by UPS.
Our flat rate shipping fee for all items is subsidised down to just £3.99 for UK mainland addresses, an additional fee may apply to other off-shore addresses and needs to be agreed before any orders are processed. Please contact us if you require this service.