MOTUL 300V² 10W50 Factory Line - 4L
- High performance lubricant developed for « Factory Team’s » and designed to offer maximum power output, better clutch “grip” control with outstanding engine and gearbox protection when running under all types of extreme conditions.
- For 4 stroke engines with or without an integrated gearbox and wet clutch or dry clutch. Racing engines operating at very high temperature and from low to high revs: Speed bikes, MotoGP, SuperSport, Superbike, uphill, hill climb, Dirt bikes, Cross bikes MX,...
- Other use: ATVs, UTVs...
- STANDARDS Above existing standards. Wet clutch compatibility checked on JASO T903 test
- The Organic base using non-fossil renewable materials is limiting the environmental impact. Carbon footprint is reduced by 18% during the manufacturing process.
For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy. This most advanced ESTER Core Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
OFF ROAD USE BENEFITS
- INCREASED TORQUE - Low oil film traction at low revolution speed. Torque improvement above 1% against a 15W-60 used as reference oil measured on Honda 450 CRF engine mounted on the dynamometer. Motul 300V² 4T Factory Line 10W-50 increases the torque allowing faster acceleration and better control of the bike.
- INCREASED CLUTCH GRIP - Optimized friction control. The JASO T903 test evaluate the frictional performance of the clutch and fluid combination over a wide speed range. Motul 300V² 4T Factory Line 10W-50 showed 2.3 % of friction improvement against a competitor 10W50 used as reference oil thus allowing better motricity and traction control in tough riding conditions.
- INCREASED GEARBOX RELIABILITY - High shear stability of the oil film. The FZG (Forschungsstelle für Zahnrader und Getriebebau) Test, evaluates fluid lubricating and wear protection properties at the interface of a loaded set of gears. Motul 300V² 4T Factory Line 10W-50 based on an innovative anti-wear additives package showed very strong shear stability and protection performance with only 0.26% of pitting on one gear tooth out of 16 after the 300 Hours run at 3000 rpm.
- INCREASED MAXIMUM POWER OUTPUT - Low oil film friction at high revolution speed. Power improvement of 1.3 hp @ 14000 tr/mn against a competitor 10W-50 used as reference oil on Suzuki GSX-R 1000cc engine mounted on the dynamometer. Motul 300V² 4T Factory Line 10W-50 increases the engine power output allowing faster throttle response, higher straight line and cornering speeds.
- INCREASED OIL DURABILITY - Optimized oxidation stability and protection. The PDSC (Pressure Differential Scanning Calorimeter) test method evaluates the oxidation induction time of the oil subjected to high pressure and temperature (210°C) under static atmosphere. Motul 300V² 4T Factory Line 10W-50 showed an induction oxidation time of 176.8 minutes outperforming by 44% the competitor 10W-50 used as reference oil. The Daimler Oxidation Test method evaluates the oxidation time of the oil subjected to a combination of high temperature (156°C), air flow (10L/h) and catalyzer. Motul 300V² 4T Factory Line 10W-50 showed outstanding oxidation resistance and stay in grade performance over the 168 Hours cycle by remaining in the 10W-50 grade when the competitor 10W-50 used as reference oil has been dropping significantly to a 10W-40 grade. Motul 300V² 4T Factory Line 10W-50 allows higher running temperature without compromising engine protection.
- CONSTANT ENGINE PERFORMANCE - Improved engine cleanliness. The Panel Coker Test methods evaluates the tendency of the oil to form deposits when in contact with high temperatures surfaces (320°C). Motul 300V² 4T Factory Line 10W-50 showed very low coke deposit level with a merit rating outperforming by 7.6% the competitor 10W-50 used as reference oil. Motul 300V² 4T Factory Line 10W-50 allows outstanding engine cleanness and constant performance over the drain interval.
- For optimum engine and gearbox performance, avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants
- Oil change: according to your own use
We offer free shipping with all orders over £50.
We try to ship all orders the same day (orders placed before 2pm) but unfortunately we cannot guarantee next day delivery unless this has been agreed beforehand and at an additional cost.
All orders are sent recorded or tracked and will require a signature; with this in mind please make sure you are at the address when specified as parcels cannot be left unattended.
We will forward the tracking number via email once your item has been dispatched. Please check your email is correct at time of order.
Smaller items are sent via Royal Mail using a First Class Recorded service. A tracking number can be supplied upon request.
Larger, heavier and more valuable items are sent by UPS.
Our flat rate shipping fee for all items is subsidised down to just £3.99 for UK mainland addresses, an additional fee may apply to other off-shore addresses and needs to be agreed before any orders are processed. Please contact us if you require this service.