MOTUL 5100 15W50 4T - 4L
- Street & road bikes, trails, off road bikes, enduro, trial…fitted with 4 Stroke engines, integrated gearbox or not, wet or dry clutch, engines meeting Euro 2, 3, 4 or 5 emission regulation, fitted with exhaust gas after treatment systems: catalytic converters, air injection into exhaust pipe...
- Suitable for specific SUZUKI, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI engines requiring SAE 10W-40 viscosity grade oil.
- Other uses: street bikes without catalytic converters, scooters, ATV’s, UTV’s…
- STANDARDS - API SM / SL / SJ / SH / SG
- SPECIFICATIONS - JASO MA2 under N° M033MOT156
- Synthetic lubricant Technosynthese® reinforced by Ester base stock to warranty anti-wear properties and improve gear protection and life time. Improved oil film resistance at high temperatures for engine durability. Optimized Phosphorus and Sulfur content (JASO MA2 < 1200 ppm) for better operating conditions of catalytic converters.
- The innovative anti wear additives package provides excellent gearbox protection. FZG Gear Test results: Pass FLS 14. The FZG (Forschungsstelle für Zahnrader und Getriebebau) Test, evaluates fluid lubricating and wear protection properties at the interface of a loaded set of gears.
- JASO has created its own 4-stroke motorcycle standard -JASO T903- which has three grades MA, MA1 and MA2.
- JASO MA2 offers the most efficient friction levels to guarantee the clutch engagement during the three riding modes: Starting, Acceleration and Constant Speed.
- Drain interval: according to manufacturers’ recommendations and tune to your own use.
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
We offer free shipping with all orders over £20.
We try to ship all orders the same day (orders placed before 2pm) but unfortunately we cannot guarantee next day delivery unless this has been agreed beforehand and at an additional cost.
All orders are sent recorded or tracked and will require a signature; with this in mind please make sure you are at the address when specified as parcels cannot be left unattended.
We will forward the tracking number via email once your item has been dispatched. Please check your email is correct at time of order.
Smaller items are sent via Royal Mail using a First Class Recorded service. A tracking number can be supplied upon request.
Larger, heavier and more valuable items are sent by UPS.
Our flat rate shipping fee for all items is subsidised down to just £3.99 for UK mainland addresses, an additional fee may apply to other off-shore addresses and needs to be agreed before any orders are processed. Please contact us if you require this service.