MOTUL 710 2T - 4L
- Any high performance 2 Stroke bikes, sports bikes, replicas, trails, off road bikes, enduro, mopeds…fitted with high performance 2 Stroke engines, running at high rpm in severe conditions, direct injection or carburetor.
- Suitable for oil injector systems or premix, using all types of gasoline fuels: leaded or unleaded, with or without Ethanol, biofuels.
- Compatible with catalytic converters.
- Other uses: Scooters, ATV…
- STANDARDS - API TC, ISO-L-EGD
- SPECIFICATIONS - JASO FD under N° 033MOT070
- 100% Synthetic lubricant, Ester technology, specially engineered for high performance engines running at high rpm, perfect oil film resistance to protect against wear.
- Improved power output by minimizing engine internal friction.
- The international Japanese JASO Fx standard consists in passing 4 engine bench tests in order to evaluate lubricity, detergency, anti-smoke and anti-deposit 2T lubricant properties. JASO FD performance is the highest level of JASO standard and brings improved engine cleanliness compared to JASO FC.
- Formulation built on Ester and Synthetic base stocks with very high combustion properties which minimizes smoke and deposits.
- Instantaneous and stable mixing with gasoline.
- Mixing ratio: from 2% to 4% (from 50:1 to 25:1) according to manufacturers' requirements.
- Adjust according to your own use.
We offer free shipping with all orders over £50.
We try to ship all orders the same day (orders placed before 2pm) but unfortunately we cannot guarantee next day delivery unless this has been agreed beforehand and at an additional cost.
All orders are sent recorded or tracked and will require a signature; with this in mind please make sure you are at the address when specified as parcels cannot be left unattended.
We will forward the tracking number via email once your item has been dispatched. Please check your email is correct at time of order.
Smaller items are sent via Royal Mail using a First Class Recorded service. A tracking number can be supplied upon request.
Larger, heavier and more valuable items are sent by UPS.
Our flat rate shipping fee for all items is subsidised down to just £3.99 for UK mainland addresses, an additional fee may apply to other off-shore addresses and needs to be agreed before any orders are processed. Please contact us if you require this service.