MOTUL 800 2T Factory Line Off Road Racing - 4L
- Formula developed for Motocross Grand Prix Teams. Suitable with standard and unleaded gasoline up to 124 octane.
- All racing 2 stroke engines, high performance and using premix: Motocross, Enduro, Trials, Quads, Watercrafts,...
- For road bikes, use MOTUL 800 2T ROAD RACING. For oil injector systems, use MOTUL 710 2T.
- STANDARD - Above all Standards
- SPECIFICATION - Lubricant used by major team’s for MOTOCROSS GRAND PRIX
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy. This most advanced ESTER Core® Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
- Very high lubricating properties which decrease friction and wear. Improved formulation: Reinforced desemulsion properties: prevents carburettor throttle from sticking and provides a perfect lubrication under wet conditions.
- Keeps engines and exhaust power valves always well lubricated.
- Prevents piston rings and exhaust power valves from sticking.
- Red coloured: can be easily detected in fuel.
- Mixing ratio: MOTO CROSS GRAND PRIX: 2% (50:1). In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%.
- Tune according to your own use.
We offer free shipping with all orders over £20.
We try to ship all orders the same day (orders placed before 2pm) but unfortunately we cannot guarantee next day delivery unless this has been agreed beforehand and at an additional cost.
All orders are sent recorded or tracked and will require a signature; with this in mind please make sure you are at the address when specified as parcels cannot be left unattended.
We will forward the tracking number via email once your item has been dispatched. Please check your email is correct at time of order.
Smaller items are sent via Royal Mail using a First Class Recorded service. A tracking number can be supplied upon request.
Larger, heavier and more valuable items are sent by UPS.
Our flat rate shipping fee for all items is subsidised down to just £3.99 for UK mainland addresses, an additional fee may apply to other off-shore addresses and needs to be agreed before any orders are processed. Please contact us if you require this service.