AGV Pista GP-RR World Title 2003
- 4 Shell sizes
- Metal air vents and extractors with removable covers
- 190° horizontal field of view
- 85° vertical field of view
- Supplied with a clear & smoked visor
- 100% Max Vision (120) Pinlock included
- Anti-scratch visor
- Tear off posts (1 pack of tear offs included)
- Patented Extra Quick Release System
- Patented Visor lock system (VLS)
- Micro opening system
- Metal visor mechanism
- Hydration system included
- Ear plugs included
- Shell & EPS structure designed to minimize rotational accelerations
- Shell shape designed to maximise aerodynamic performance
- Shell shape designed to minimise the risk of impact energies being channelled to the collar bone.
- Rear shape engineered to minimise interference with the race suit
- Detachable PRO Spoiler
- Removable cheek pads Shimlar fabric
- Removable crown pad with elasticated and breathable microfibre
- 3 piece adaptable crown pad fit
- Neck roll breathable fabric with elasticated and waterproof inserts
- Sanitized ® antibacterial treatment
- 2Dry instant sweat absorption
- Microsense premium skin comfort
- All liners are removable and washable
- 360° Adaptive fit
- Removable nose guard
- Removable wind protector
- 100% Carbon Fibre
- 5 density EPS developed in 4 sizes
- Approval ECE 2205/DOT
- FIM homologated
- Cheek pad safety release system
- Titanium Double ‘D’ ring fastening system always ensures correct strap tension
- 5 Large front vents
- 2 rear exhausts
|Helmet Model||Pista GP-RR|
We offer free shipping with all orders over £50.
We try to ship all orders the same day (orders placed before 2pm) but unfortunately we cannot guarantee next day delivery unless this has been agreed beforehand and at an additional cost.
All orders are sent recorded or tracked and will require a signature; with this in mind please make sure you are at the address when specified as parcels cannot be left unattended.
We will forward the tracking number via email once your item has been dispatched. Please check your email is correct at time of order.
Smaller items are sent via Royal Mail using a First Class Recorded service. A tracking number can be supplied upon request.
Larger, heavier and more valuable items are sent by UPS.
Our flat rate shipping fee for all items is subsidised down to just £3.99 for UK mainland addresses, an additional fee may apply to other off-shore addresses and needs to be agreed before any orders are processed. Please contact us if you require this service.